Recent blog posts
- Rethinking smarter collaboration
- What if you want to cancel your cloud? Ask it now
- Online document collaboration using Centroy
- Centroy Delivers Spanish and French versions of its Collaboration Software
- Why Your Law Firm Needs A Client Extranet Now
- Client Portal for Accountants
- Testing Internet Explorer on a Mac. It's actually quite easy
- Secure Video: An alternative to YouTube
- Allow User Access to a Single S3 Bucket
- Best Cloud Apps to Run a Business
As federal and state laws continue to get stricter about maintaining the security of clients’ information, CPAs are in search of an encrypted method of file transfer, especially for tax season. According to an article in the Journal of Accountancy, “client portals offer an alternative to email for communicating and collaborating with clients.” A CPA client portal can be a significant time saver by eliminating the process of searching for copies of tax returns when a client calls looking for one, or being able to reference a deduction .
Centroy makes tax season easy for accountants. With unlimited client users, an accountant can upload clients’ tax returns, and any other information to the portal. Clients can then use their personal log-in to retrieve the information. Files are transmitted with 256-bit SSL encryption and Centroy maintains compliance with state and federal security regulations. Centroy is equipped with granular folder-level permissions so that clients only see folders where specific access is granted.